Gani Fawehinmi Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2012/2013
About Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Each year, the Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Board announces Four Million Naira Scholarships For Forty Nigerian Students in Nigeria tertiary institution.Applications are invited for the 2012 Chief Gani Fawehinmi Annual Scholarship for Nigerians Awards. This year’s award is for 20 students , each of whom will receive One hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000) for their education.
Accepted Subject Areas?
All courses offered at Nigerian higher institutions are eligible
Undergraduate scholarships for Nigerian Students
Who is qualified to apply?
- Applicants must be poor and indigent
- Applicants must be registered students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria i.e universities, polytechnics and colleges of education
- Applicants must have good academic performance
How Many Funding Positions are available?
What are the benefits?
Each of the 20 scholarship winners will receive One hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000)
How long will sponsorship last?
Scholarship is a onetime financial award
Eligible African Countries
To be taken at: Nigerian higher institutions including Universities, Polytechnics and College of Education
Application Ends By Deadline 20 August 2012
Offered annually? Yes
HOW TO APPLY
- Each applicant shall submit an application letter, not more than two pages. The letter must include the name of the candidate, course and year of study,state of origin and why the candidate believes that he or she should be given the award,
- The application letter must be accompanied by:
- A photocopy of the candidates current identity card
- A letter from the candidates current head of department, including correct information on the candidates CGPA for the last academic session
- A letter from the registrar certifying that the candidate is a student of the institution
- A copy of the candidates registration form for the current semester and
- Two current passport photographs
Students who have once won the scholarship are not eligible
The application letter, with all the supporting documents, should be forwarded by hand or postal delivery to:
Gani Fawehinmi scholarship board
Nigerian law publications house, Otunba jobi fele way, C.B.D alausa ikeja, p.o.box 80279, lafiaji, lagos
Or Gani Fawehinmi scholarship board c/o Dr. Mike Okoro, dept of philosophy, imo state university owerri
or Gani Fawehinmi scholarship board
c/o Dr. Clement Chup, chairman, ASUU university of Abuja, ASUU, Secretariat, university of Abuja mini campus, Gwagwalada
How can I get more information?
If you need more Information about this scholarship, kindly Visit The Scholarship Webpage
Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Board
Interview date is as follows
Owerri: 27/8/12 at ASUU secretariat, owerri at 10am
Abuja: 3/9/12 at ASUU national secretariat, main campus, permanent site, university of Abuja, airport road at 10am
Lagos: 12/9/12 at Nigerian law publications house, otunba jobi fele way, C.B.D alausa, ikeja lagos at 10am