WAEC Upgrades its 2011/2012 Results

• August 30, 2011
  • News

WAEC Upgrades its 2011/2012 Results

The West African Examination Board-WAEC, has out of consideration following the intervention by various governmental and non-governmental bodies decided to upgrade the scores of candidates who participated in her 2011/2012 May/June WASSCE across West Africa.

This unbelievable, but yet welcomed upgrade of scores is the first of it’s kind by the Examination Board (WAEC). This upgrade could be seen as a solution from above to prayers of Nigerians. It was gathered according to WAEC report, that Nigeria recorded the worst performance across West Africa.

To re-check your 2011/2012 WAEC results,log on to www.waecdirect.org

WAEC Upgrades its 2011/2012 Results

29 Comments

1. Collins says:

Wat about bayelsa state result has it b released, If not then y?

2. Isaac joshua Giwa says:

I re-check mine bt is still thesame as bad as before

3. Adebisi says:

Are they release 2011 may/june result also?

4. Adebisi says:

Are they release 2011 may/june 2011 witheld result ?

5. Mercy says:

Has waec may/june 2011 withheld result been release?

6. Ikechukwu says:

My waec result wasn’t upgraded…It means that waec did not upgrade the result for everybody

7. Collins O says:

My result was not upgraded, pls help me to ask waec why

8. musa bitrus says:

my waec result was not upgraded,pls help me to ask waec why? 2 times of writing waec now,upgrade it for me waec pls.

9. my result was not upgrade why?pls upgrade it for me waec board 10 times of writing waec? Pls upgrade.

10. Danzema says:

Is public schools waec nt yet out in lagos state? Becos i try to check it again bt it is nt displayed on the site wat happened’pls o.

11. I didn’t committed any examination malpractice, pls release my waec may/June 2011.

12. Monday akor says:

Plss…. help me to beg WAEC to upgrade only my physics 4 me….i av seven credit including maths nd english but in my physics i av D7 which is bringing me back plss do something….

13. Sulaiman Ali Haruna says:

pls help me and release my result

14. Henry says:

Waec plz upgrade my eco & govt plz

15. Henry says:

Waec upgrade my result plz or sucide is the next option

16. AJIBOGUN TOLULOPE MARIAN says:

Dear Sir,
    I have not seen anything new done to my result, it is still the same old one that was released before. This is because my Mathematics result is still yet to be released. For God’s sake, please do something to help me out. My name is Ajibogun Tolulope Marian, my Exam No. is 4251502047.
    Thank you and God bless.

17. babangida magaji dachi says:

for those of us who`s results are been held, how can we enjoy the upgrade u guys are talking about?

18. favour says:

IT’S REAL . YOU CAN UPGRADE YOUR RESULT. PLS NOTE WAEC UPGRADED SOME RESULTS AND DOWNGRADED SOME SO I ADVICE YOU RECHECK YOUR RESULT . PLS YOU NEED HELP WITH RESULT UPGRADING JUST CALL ME .07062429403 OR YOU NEED ASSISTANCE WITH ADMISSION I’M READY TO HELP . . THE POWER OF 9JA . Favour 07062429403.

19. favour says:

IT’S REAL . YOU CAN UPGRADE YOUR RESULT. PLS NOTE WAEC UPGRADED SOME RESULTS AND DOWNGRADED SOME SO I ADVICE YOU RECHECK YOUR RESULT . IF YOU NEED HELP WITH RESULT UPGRADING JUST CALL ME .07062429403 OR YOU NEED ASSISTANCE WITH ADMISSION I’M READY TO HELP . . THE POWER OF 9JA . Favour 07062429403.

20. Adigun adewale olusegun says:

Please,i need someone that will help me with my waec gce 2011 result.i sat for the exam and my result was witheld.

21. chisom says:

waec time table & the people that set the exam of 2012

22. pls help me 2 upgrade my weac result i recheck it is stil dsame pls help me. My weac number 4320616121

23. Ikogha Leonard .O. says:

Had they release the may/june 2011 waec witheld results in River State, if NO then Y?

24. Ikogha Leonard .O. says:

If yes, then please inform me through my mail or G.S.M number 07038930476 or ikoghaleonard@yahoo.com

25. Tajudeen Dhikirullah says:

My witheld result is not yet been released y?

26. joseph stephen onyeamaechi says:

hey! boyz nd girlz lets wait a little and allow waec 2 do there upgrading stuff b’cos i dont think dey will be able to concentrate wit all dis disturbance around to upgrade my physics oooh! pls alow dem to do their job.

27. ridwan musa says:

we should try and read harder so that we can acheave what we want in the future

28. sonia says:

waoooo,i am very appy i could see my result that was witheld displayed for me again,my brother was right about Sir John ,he gave me his contact number 07063669162 which i called he instructed me on what to do which i did but today im so happy i can complete my result now,i am now a student of the university,my thanks to Sir John.

29. jasmine says:

AM jasmine by name, i had problem with my waec result and the date of birth registered was wrong, and before then i had already gotten admission, so before my clearance in contact one Mr. kingsly who helped me he works with waec..
    I just want to say thanks to Mr. kingsly for helping me upgrade my waec result….if you know you have similar problems you can reach him with this numbers 081058328
    and i can stand for him caused i promised him cause he did some thing great for me…Good luck folks
    Mr. kingsly(08105832850)