WAEC Nov/Dec 2012 WASSCE Registration, Time-Table and Exam Details out – CLICK HERE
We hereby Officially announce the commencement of registration for the 2012 Nov/Dec WASSCE.
The registration, which has now commenced is expected to END ON 20th July, 2012 so all candidates should take note.
Once you’re ready to register online, you will need to purchase the registration scratch card at the rate of N6,550 only. Please note that after the closing date of registration (20th July) a cost for the card (Late Registration) rises to N10,000. The scratch cards can be purchased at all WAEC Offices Nationwide.
The main exam commence on Monday 27th August, 2012 and Ends on Saturday 6th October, 2012. To view the Official Waec Time Table for 2012 Nov/Dec Examination;
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD WAEC TIME TABLE FOR 2012 NOV/DEC EXAMINATION
To guide you in studying the areas of concentration, you can use the Waec Syllabus for each subject. To view it now, click here
Here are a few rules you must abide to;
(1) Candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable.
(2) Entries must be accompanied with good quality (not “wait and get”) passport size photographs.
Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
(3) Scratch cards purchased in any location can be used for uploading entries from anywhere.
(4) Candidates should study carefully, the information on the scratch cards before registration.
(5) Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the
examination which they can download using their scratch cards
(6) Candidates who lose their scratch cards will purchase another card.
(7) All candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional
uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
(8) The entire results of candidates who make more than one entry will be cancelled.
(9) Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
(10) Cellular phones and electronic organizers are not allowed in the examination halls.
(11) Involvement in examination malpractices are not allowed in the examination halls.
(12) No request for amendment/correction will be entertained or any information which candidate
voluntarily gives at the point of registration after the conduct of the examination