Usmanu Danfodiyo University 2012/2013 Post-UTME Screening Date and Details
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto is finally conducting the 2012/2013 Post-UTME Screening Examination for admission into the school.
After a long wait, here are the criteria and procedures required to get registered;
1. The applicant applying through UTME or Direct Entry (DE) must have chosen Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto as First or/and Second Choice for the 2012/2013 admission.
2. The UTME applicants Must have scored atleast 180 in 2012 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
3. The DE applicants Must have at least Lower Credit at Diploma OR a Minimum of 6 points at NCE/IJMB.
4. A non-refundable screening processsing fee of (N) 1500 (an extra N200 may apply for bank charges), must be paid at any Branch of First Bank PLC with Account number : 2021374616 and Account Name: UDUS POST UME REGISTRATION ACCOUNT. You are advised to verify from the bank that this is UDUSOK’s Official Account.
5. After Payment, you will be issued with a 15-character PIN. Also, Identify the exact teller number or ask the official to point out the teller number to you.
6. Use your teller number and 15-charater PIN issued to you for your online registration.
7. You are expected to have a scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph( of size not more than 20 KB); a valid email address and GSM number.
Once you have satisfied all the above criteria and you have your teller number and 15 Character PIN, register by visiting; http://www.udusokscreening.net
UDUSOK POST-UTME SCHEDULE
The 2012 post-utme screening of the Usmanu Danfodio University, has been fixed to take place follows:
23rd: DE candidates
24th: Sciences including Agriculture
25th: Art and Social Sciences