University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) 2011/2012 Admission List Out
The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released its 2011/2012 provisional admission list. Candidates for admission to the university of ilorin who participated in the University Of Ilorin post utme examinations can now check their admission status on the University Of Ilorin website.
University Of Ilorin 2011/2012 Provisional Admissions and Registration
2011/2012 Provisional Admissions and Registration
Remedial, UTME and Direct Entry candidates should check their admission status and complete the steps outlined in 1 – 9 below, if offered provisional admission.
UTME and Direct Entry candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% in the Post-UTME screening and 200 in UTME for UTME candidates.
Procedure To Check University Of Ilorin 2011/2012 Admission List
- Check your Admission Status by clicking here.
- If offered a provisional admission:
a. Obtain a scratch card of the O-Level examination body (or bodies) of your result(s)/certificate(s), e.g. WAEC, SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, CAMBRIDGE as used for the admission process.
b. Write clearly and boldly the Card Serial number and PIN of the activated scratch card on the photocopy of the appropriate result(s)/certificate(s). The scratch card should not have been used more than twice.
c. Scan and upload the O-Level result(s)/certificate(s) to the University website.
d. Direct Entry candidates should in addition to a – c above, scan and upload the result/certificate being used to seek direct entry admission e.g. NCE, IJMB, NABTEB, ND, HND, CAMBRIDGE ‘A’ LEVEL, University Degree, etc.
e. Scan and upload your State of Origin Certificate.
f. You can only upload a maximum of two (2) O-Level result(s)/certificate(s), one (1) result/certificate for direct entry and one (1) State of Origin certificate.
g. Note that the maximum size for each upload is 100 kilobytes. Also, apart from clicking Submit to temporarily save each of upload, you must click on END to signify satisfaction with the upload process and permanently save the uploads.
h. Processes a – e are for the verification of your result(s)/certificate(s) and confirmation of State of Origin.
i. Processes a – e must be completed on or before the 18th of September, 2011.
- Go back to step (1) 48 hours after uploading your result to confirm whether you have been cleared.
- If cleared, print a provisional clearance form by clicking here.
- Go to any of the designated banks as listed on the e-Tranzact platform (see link) and load an e-Tranzact generated card with the Acceptance fee of N5,000=00 and necessary bank charges and obtain a confirmation order number and receipt number from the bank.
- Accept the Cleared Provisional Admission by clicking here. This will enable you pay your Acceptance fee.
- Use the confirmation order number and receipt number to pay the Acceptance fee of N5,000=00 online.
- Accept the Cleared Provisional Admission offered by clicking on the check box displayed, submit the form, and print the acceptance form. Note that this must be done on or before 23rd September, 2011. Failure to accept within the stipulated time will lead to forfeiture of the provisional admission.
- Once you have accepted your admission, commence registration by going to University Of Ilorin Portal and Clicking on Registration Instructions for Fresh students. Click here to go to University Of Ilorin Portal. Click here for information on registration fees.