University of Calabar (Unical) UTME Cut-Off Points

8 THEATRE ARTS 180
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
ECONOMICS 200
1 GEOGRAPHY & REGIONAL PLANNINGENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION & RESOURCE MGT. 180180
2 POLITICAL SCIENCEPOLICY AND ADMIN. STUDIESPUBLIC ADMINISTRATION 200200200
3 SOCIOLOGY SOCIAL WORK 200180
AFTERNOON SESSION -2.00 P.M. -6.00 .P.M.
FACULTY OF LAW
3 PHYSIOLOGY 180
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
1 MEDICINE AND SURGEY 200
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1 ADULT AND CONTINUING EDUCATION 180
2 EDU. ADMIN. AND PLANNING 180
3 EDU. FOUNDS. GUID. & COUNSELLINGGUIDANCE AND COUNSELLINGLIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCINCES 180180
4 VOCATIONAL AND SPECIAL EDUCATIONAGRIC EDUCATIONBUSINESS EDUCATION

180180180

EDUCATION SOCIAL SCIENCESEDUCATION ECONOMICSEDUCATION GEOGRAPHY

EDUCATION POLITICAL SCIENCE

EDUCATION SOCIAL STUDIES

180180180

180

B. AFTERNOON SESSION  2.00 P.M. – 6.00 P.M.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE  RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

STATISTICS

GENETICS AND BIOTECHNOLOGY

GEOLOGY

MARINE GEOLOGY

180180180

180

NOTE: Please note that this time table was used for last year’s Post UTME examination and its likely it will still be the same. We only bring this to you as a guide on what to expect. Hope you appreciate this.

University of Calabar (Unical) UTME Cut-Off Points

20 Comments

1. Ntaji Matthias says:

please can 180 go for computer science

2. nk viv says:

i jst hope radiography is 180 o

3. Mfem Ebenezer Cyprian says:

I hope I will be granded admission this time. I have written this ur so call abtitute test 4 times without admission. Is it that, the student the school gave offer admission for this past year are all better than me? No, I disagree with that. wht ever the case may be, let me put it down here, that, Unical have produce undergradutes that most of them can’t even spell their name correctly. and the school still have such stund. so how did such student gain admission was it all on merit? that is an imaginary quastion I keep on asking myself. Pls am beging in the name of God whtever the case may be, I should be offer admission.

• Anonymous says:

The most important thing is to make a good result and you’ll get your admission cool and clean.

4. Pls,i need to be admitted into unical, so i’m begging u people to be more considerate this time ‘cos i’m tired of staying at home.

5. Edum Junior Theodore says:

Can someone tell me the post utme cutoffpoint 4 medsurg

6. Enyindah progress says:

i dnt kn if unical has written dere second choice examination.

7. Omini benjamin says:

How can i check my result do i need 2 buy another scratch card.

8. Peter, Patience Effiong says:

Please i want to know whether second choice result is out and to know the cut off score Unical want before you get Admission in English and literary studies also faculty of education – education english

9. silas nyeneime says:

when is admission going to take place

10. OFFIKWU KINGSLEY UJAH says:

as for me, i wish to state catigorically that post that post jamb jamb should be stop, the schools and its staff have taken advantage of the post jamb and re now giving admission to there friends and people who can afford money for admission, the university re not giving admission on merit i score 262 in utme and 280 in my post utme still yet i was denied admission. I am using this medium to beg the vc to pls contribute his own quota my making sure yhat admission were giving base on merit.

11. Princilex says:

Plz, i want 2 knw d cutoff point in law

12. Ebi philip igelle says:

This is the third time i sat for the aptitude test, first 2008, then 2009, now 2011 and i‘m yet to be admitted into unical. Pls is 213 marks in jamb not ok for me to be admitted to read biochemistry? For God‘s sake i‘m an indigene of the state, i wasn‘t even allowed to see my performance outcome, my result was blank and is still blank to this very moment. Is my own state turning it‘s back on me? If so where do i turn to? Well i‘m not giving up yet! Not until admission is over and i am not considered. So help me God.

13. emmanuel says:

hmmmmmm…pls anybdy wit any idea wen d new sesion is resumin n wen registrtion starts?…tanx pls

14. michaeal says:

according 2 wat i heard d registatn would begin as soon as d old studnts resume. Cos examz making d wave rite nw.. So afta d exams 2weeks brk. B4 resumptn nd dats wen registratn starts.

15. michaeal says:

bt it shuld be dis march..

16. naomi omokaro says:

please, any female who is in need of a roomate shld conact me on,08039335669, its a selfcon very close 2 sch. Half payment wil be 75000

17. shedrach says:

wats d cut-off score for computer science

18. Iam using dis medium 2 ask if a studnt who come frm dis particular state are nt suppose 2 gain admission coz my jamb score is 170 4 de first experince i wrote jamb

19. OKONNAH DENNIS says:

Hello, pls i’m OKONNAH DENNIS by name an Indigene of Akwa Ibom state, pls i Scores 197 on my JAMB pls can i av Admission in Unical to read Accounting, pls kindly sen me a feed back on E-mail dokonnah@yahoo.com ro NO 08038080934 pls thnx