Ahmadu Bello University 2011/2012 Post-UTME Results Out

Ahmadu Bello University 2011/2012 Post-UTME Results Out

This is to inform those who sat for the Ahmadu Bello University 2011/2012 post-UTME screening exercise that the results is out!

The results is available online and you only need to login in with your JAMB No and Transaction ID to access and print your results.

Click here to print your result

We are also monitoring to inform you when the admissions lists are out.

Ahmadu Bello University 2011/2012 Post-UTME Results Out

1. Comr. Enyinnaya Emmanuel says:

Kudos to School Blouck for their effort and strive in educating Student and Nigerians……… Bravo

2. Abubakar Yahaya says:

Please what is the cut of point for A.B.U Zaria’ admission?

3. Abubakar Yahaya says:

Oh God am at the cut of point, help me Oh Lord 2 get adm dis academic session.

4. Abubakar Yahaya says:

Pls when is A.B.U Zaria releasing it’s admission list? Feed me back pls

5. Emmanuel victoria says:

Pls when is ABU fixing d date of remedia exam

6. Wat is abu zaria cut off for accounting!!!!!

7. please what is the cut of point for the admission

8. mumir mukhtar getso says:

a.b.u release the admission plz

9. please can anybody tell me wen the name of successful candidate [direct entry student] list will be released? And wen the registration is to commence?

10. azaimeh praise says:

plz, can sm1 tel me d cutoff mark 4 social science?l

11. Pls can sm1 notify me wen is abu zaria’s admission list wil b out? Cal me on 07061645943 pls

12. obari nyimenpio israel says:

pls can any one tell me wen abu zaria will release her admsn list? Dis is my number 08162614276 tnx

13. idris sheriff adam says:

abu zaria one of the top leading universities in nigeria hw cme u re delaying the admission list.haba am really dissapointed

14. Amedu chidimma says:

Pls do inform me when d 2011/2012 admsn list for post graduate is out. Is true dat A.B.U do nt consider pple 4r d other nigerian tribes like igbo and yoruba. Put me informed

• Hello Chidinma,I dont think its true becos I know so many non hausa’s schooling there..relax and cheer up,I also applied for PG there. 08094419266

15. Amedu chidimma says:

Pls am far 4rm d north.do inform me when 2011-2012 postgraduate list is out.08067759960