Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti 2012/2013 Post UTME screening – Details Here
Afe Babalola University [ABUAD] is a non profit Federal Government Licensed private University situated at Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State. ABUAD is located on plateau 2500ft above sea level which provides cool and ideal climate for learning and sporting activities. ABUAD is the first university in Nigeria to commence academic work on its permanent site with all facilities in place.
This school will admit you even if you did not make them your choice in JAMB. Just apply and pass their post UTME.
How to purchase their post UTME forms
Purchase your application form from any of the designated points at anytime and pay appropriate fee N5, 500.00 to any of the banks listed below within the school:
BANKS ACCOUNT NUMBER
UNION BANK 0034651222
FIRST BANK 2017401566
SKYE BANK 1770775995
WEMA BANK 0122139765
You can as well purchase your application form on the day of the screening exercise.
POST UTME SCREENING DATE:
The first batch of the Post-UTME Screening exercise takes place on Saturday 7th July, 2012, Time: 10.00am,
VENUES: All Post UTME Screening Centres below.
MAIN CAMPUS: Afe Babalola University, km 8.5, Afe Babalola Way, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.
IBADAN: Afe Babalola International Study Center, AB Plaza, Osuntokun Junction, Opposite Zenith Bank, Ibadan, Oyo State.
ABUJA: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja.
LAGOS: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos Akoka, Lagos.
PORT HARCOURT: Rivers State College of Arts & Science, Rumuola Road, Port-Harcourt.
WARRI: Montessori International School, 66, airport road, opposite Delta Career College, Warri.
OTHER DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS FOR ADMISSION FORMS
1. MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
2. IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, Fajuyi Road Ekotedo, Ibadan.
3. ABUJA OFFICE: Emmanuel House, 24, Madeira Street, Imani Estate, Maitama, Abuja.
4. LAGOS OFFICE: Emmanuel House, Plot 1, Block 4, CMD/Jubilee Road, Magodo GRA, Lagos.
5. PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: 7, Aba Road, Port-Harcourt.
CANDIDATES SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING;
1. APPLICATION FORMS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE ON THE DAY OF THE SCREENING.
2. CANDIDATES ARE TO BRING THE FOLLOWING WHEN COMING FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE;
3. ORIGINAL COPY OF JAMB RESULT SLIP
4. PHOTOCOPIES OF O’LEVEL RESULT (IF AVAILABLE)
5. PHOTOCOPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE
6. 4 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS
7. WRITING MATERIALS
For inquiries, contact: 08127772121, 08054300473, 08038521163.