Nigeria Immigration Service is accepting applications for Entry Level Assistant Inspector in their 2013 Recruitment – The Nigeria Immigration Service, under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the vacant position in the Nigeria Immigration Service:
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE ASSISTANT INSPECTOR RECRUITMENT 2013 INSPECTORATE CADRE
Position: Assistant Inspector – CONPASS 06
Requirements for the 2013 Nigeria Immigration Service Entry Level Assistant Inspector Vacancy
- Applicants for the rank of Assistant Inspector must be holders of ND obtained from a recognized institution or GCE A Level in two subjects obtained at a sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during recruitment is not acceptable after recruitment.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth or descent
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital,
- Candidates with any of the following problems need not apply:
- a. Sight problem
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopaedic operation
- Flat foot
- Fracture; stammering or any natural deformity
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.65 metres for female
- Applicants must not be above 30 years of age at the time of recruitment
- Applicants must be free from previous convictions by a court of law or tribunal,
- Applicants who are computer literates will be given preference
Immigration Entry Level Application Closing Date
All applications for the Nigeria Immigration Service Entry Level Assistant Inspector 2013 vacancies should be submitted not later than 20th October, 2013
Method of Application
All applications accompanied with the relevant documents should be submitted not less than 20th October, 2013.
Aptitude test for the Superintendent will be published and short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview while names of short listed candidates for the Inspectorate cadre will also be announced in due course.
Interested candidates should for the vacant Nigeria Immigration entry level positions can click the following link to apply: http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng